Thursday, June 5, 2008

Harry Potter Footed Pajamas

sur-real cocktail party - 2



Io ho tanti amici gay.
Anch'io!
Vero? Sono simpatici, no?
Si, e sono taaaaaaanto sensibili.
Si!
And they are funny: If you're a bit with them, we do a lot of fun!
make friends!
SIII! And not only.
already: they are also smart!
Yes, but does not seem ...
... lacks only the word!
... I'm sure they'll understand when you talk to him!
We see from the look ...
... yes. and are so loving ...
... know how to make themselves understood ...
Yes, and they taaaaaaanto sensitive.
seem to like us!
you become attached!
And they understand ...
... already ...
It 's like if they could talk ...
speak ... with eyes, lo!
's true. Then he says that nature is not a wonder!
I have three, sometimes I take them around ...
I ...
... a walk.
... I have one, but is lively taaanto!
Oh yes ...
Talk with eyes could see!
... even mine!
Yes, and it taaaaaaanto sensitive ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment