Monday, February 21, 2011

Pinewood Derby Star Wars Car

RIVOLUZIONE !

I would like to say something to all those people who still believe that the Revolution is the best path to democracy and to achieve their rights. I would tell them to watch carefully what happens in Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Iran, Libya. I would say to these people in these riots, people die.
I say this because even in the last election campaign I have heard politicians praising the revolution of the proletariat! I profondamente convinto che non si debba mai confondere la difesa dei diritti legittimi con la violenza. Perchè anche la nostra storia ci insegna che si sa quando inizia una rivoluzione ma non si riesce mai a prevedere dove questa porterà, sicuramente nel mezzo rimangono però molti figli, molti martiri soprattutto civili.


0 comments:

Post a Comment